It is widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), and community medical care. Suitable for high altitude tourism and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (long-term home-grown patients or patients in emergency situations), elderly people over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day, athletes (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts), Confined environmental workers, etc. This product is not suitable for continuous monitoring of the patient.
1.One button operation is simple and convenient。
2. Energy saving and environmental protection: low power consumption, two AAA batteries can be used for more than 40 hours.
3. Voltage warning: There is a low voltage warning when the battery voltage is too low, which may affect normal use.
4. Auto power off: When no signal is generated, the product will automatically shut down after 5 seconds.
5. Advantages: Integrating blood oxygen probe and processing display module, the product is simple to use, low in power consumption, small in size, light in weight and convenient to carry.
-100% brand new and high quality
-Machine Dimension:57 * 32 * 31 mm
– Operating mode: Spot checking
– Display Mode: LED display
– SpO2 Measuring Range:0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
– Accuracy:70%~100%:±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
– PR Measuring Range:30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
– Accuracy:±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
– Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
– Power Consumption: less than 25mA
– Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
– Power Supply:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries * 2 (not include）
– Pulse Rate Measurement range: 30-250 bpm
– Resolution: 1bpm
– Accuracy: 2bpm
– Operating Temperature:5-40 degrees
1 x Fingertip Oximeter
1 x hanging rope
1 x English user manual