Finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method to detect pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation with your fingers. Self-adjusting finger clip and simple one-button design for easy operation. Small size and easy to carry. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time. Widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports health care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), community medical care and other areas. Suitable for plateau travel and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (patients who have been home for a long time) or patients in emergency state, elderly over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day, sportsmen (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts) , Confined environmental workers, etc. NOTE:This product is not suitable for continuous patient monitoring.
1. Display parameters: The product adopts a monochromatic LED screen, which displays the blood oxygen SPO2 value, pulse PR value, and bar graph.
2.Energy saving and environmental protection: the product can last less than 30mA, and the two AAA batteries can be used for more than 40 hours.
3. Voltage warning: when the battery voltage is too low, which may affect normal use, there is a low voltage warning
4. One-button start-up: One-button start-up function is easy to operate. When no signal is generated, the product will automatically shut down after 8 seconds.
5. Product features: Integrating blood oxygen probe and processing display module in one, the product is simple to use, low energy consumption, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
♦ Color: Pink
♦ Material: ABS + PC
♦ Battery model: 2 * 1.5V (2 AAA alkaline, the product does not contain battery)
♦ Product size: 6 * 30 * 29mm
♦ Color box size: 80 * 60 * 38mm
♦ Bare metal weight: 28g
♦ Packing weight: 52g (excluding battery)
-1 x fingertip oximeter
-1 x Lanyard
-1 x English user manual
How to use:
1. Add two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover.
2. Open the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
3. Insert your finger into the rubber channel (finger fully extended) and release the clip
4, the front and rear switch buttons
5. Do not insert your fingers and the human body should not be in motion during use.
6. Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude
7. After switching on, the interface direction switching method is gravity sensing mode, or you can switch to key mode. The display direction will switch automatically according to the direction of gravity in the gravity sensing mode.
1. Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
2. Avoid measuring during exercise, do not interfere with fingers
3. Avoid extreme radiation of infrared or ultraviolet radiation
4. Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust, and corrosive gases
5. Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
6. this instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
7. After the pulse rate waveform is normalized, when the pulse rate waveform is stable and stable, the measured value read is normal, and the pulse rate waveform at this time is also standard.
8. The tested person’s fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
9. fingers inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernails must be facing up, the same direction as the display