– Easy to read – Large, color LCD display with lit background
– Compact, lightweight and easy to use – can be used by patients
– Provides an accurate diagnosis on par with professionals, clinics and hospitals
– ECG waveform and interpretation of results are displayed clearly on dot-matrix LCD screen.
– Quick 30 second single-channel ECG waveform analysis with/without electrodes
– Presents results with up to 17 different types of ECG waveforms and heart rate display
– Signal amplification (Gain Mode)
-Up to 1200 records for quick measurement or 10-hour data records for continuous measuring can be stored in built-in memory.
-Holds up to 300 x 30 second records with data lock function to prevent accidental removal
-USB port to transfer externally to PC for data management (Software and cable included)
-Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included) with low voltage indication
-Support 10 hours continuous monitor
-Chest lead & limb lead measure available
-Data records can be reviewed, copied, deleted, and uploaded as well.
-Display Mode: Color LCD display
-The number of measuring channel: Single channel ECG signal.
-Screen Size (mm): 40*57.6
-Signal Input: Single embedded metal electrodes or external lead wire
-Lead Selections & Measuring Modes: Quick measurement by embedded electordes; Measurement
by external electrodes
with lead wires(single channel for Lead I、 II、 or III)
-ECG Bandwidth: 1-40HZ
-Internal Noise Level: ≤30uVp-p
-Heart Rate Range: 30-240bpm
-Heart Rate Accuracy： ±2bpm or ±2%，whichever is greater
-Display Scale: 5mm/mV ±10%
-Input loop current: ≤0.1μA
-Input impedance: ≥5 MΩ
-Wave Form Sweeping Speed: 20mm/s±10%
-Measurement Time: 30 seconds per test
-Net Weight (without Batteries): 106g
-Power Supply: 2*AAA batteries
-Voltage: DC 5.0V/1.0A