Teeth whitening steps:
1. Brush your teeth normally.
2. Open gel bottle.
3. Squeeze a little gel on the inner side of teeth tray’s upper and lower part.
4. Adjust this teeth tray to your teeth.
5. Whitening emitter should be directed at teeth tray.
6. Fasten its outer border with your mouth.
7. Switch on the whitening emitter.
8. This whitening emitter will be off automatically after 10 mins which means the end of period.
Research and experience show that the whitening effect from the treatment usually lasts for years.
Teeth may darken faster if exposed again to staining products such as tobacco, coffee or juices. However, the teeth will probably remain significantly lighter than if no treatment had been done.
Two to four nights of tooth bleaching performed at six month to four year intervals may be all that is necessary.Some difficult, darker stains may naturally require longer treatment than some milder stains.
Depending on your teeth and type of staining, results will vary.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.