Finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method to detect pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation with your fingers. Self-adjusting finger clip and simple one-button design for easy operation. Small size and easy to carry. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time.
Widely used in homes, hospitals, oxygen bars, sports health care (used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise), community medical care and other areas. Suitable for plateau travel and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (patients who have been at home for a long time or patients in emergency state), elderly people over 60 years old, people who work more than 12 hours a day, sportsmen (professional sports training or sports enthusiasts) Confined environmental workers, etc. This product is not suitable for continuous patient monitoring.
1. Display parameters: blood oxygen SPO2 value, pulse PR value, bar graph, PI perfusion index
2. Display screen: 3 kinds of display screens to choose from
3. Power supply mode: 2 * AAA batteries
4. Energy saving and environmental protection: Ultra-low power design of the product, saving electricity and durable
5. Voltage warning: When the battery voltage is too low, which may affect normal use, there is a low voltage warning
6. One-button startup: One-button startup function, easy to operate
7. Automatic shutdown: When no signal is generated, the product will automatically shut down after 8 seconds
8. Advantages: Integrate blood oxygen probe and processing display module in one, the product is simple to use, low power consumption, small size, light weight, easy to carry
Name: Finger Pulse Oximeter JZ-111M
Material: ABS + PC
Product size: 57 * 31 * 31mm
Color box size: 88 * 60 * 40mm
Net weight: 30g
Gross weight: 48g (excluding battery)
SpO2 measurement range: 70% ~ 99%
Pulse rate measurement range: 30BPM ~ 240BPM
SpO2 measurement accuracy: within the range of 70% to 99% ± 2%, ≤ 70% is undefined
Pulse rate measurement accuracy: ± 1BPM or ± 1% of measured value (whichever is greater)
SpO2 resolution: SpO2 ± 1%
Power consumption: less than 30mA
Automatic shutdown: 8 seconds when no finger is inserted
Operating temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Storage humidity: 15% ~ 80% working, 10% ~ 80% storage
Atmospheric pressure: 70Kpa ~ 106Kpa
Battery model: 2 * 1.5V AAA (the product does not contain a battery)
1 * finger oximeter
1 * Lanyard
1 * blister lining
1 * English user manual
1 * color box
1. Insert two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover.
2. Pinch the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
3. Insert your finger into the rubber channel (finger should fully extend) and release the clip
4. Click the switch button on the front panel
5. Don’t shake your fingers and the human body should not be in motion during use.
6. Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, PI perfusion index
1. Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
2. Avoid measuring during exercise, do not shake your fingers
3. Avoid extreme radiation of infrared or ultraviolet radiation
4. Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust and corrosive gases
5. Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
6, this instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
7. The pulse rate waveform is normalized. When the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value read is normal. At this time, the pulse rate waveform is also standard.
8. The tested person’s fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish.
9, fingers inserted into the rubber channel, the fingernails must be facing up, and the display is the same direction.